R80.00 – R110.00
Homemade puff pastry made the traditional way. Sold frozen in either 1kg butter puff pastry or 1kg margarine puff pastry.
Sold frozen – 1kg
How to use frozen puff pastry:
- Thaw your frozen puff pastry (preferably in the fridge, overnight).
- Unfold your pastry only when fully thawed.
- Flour your work surface and your rolling pin.
- Use restraint with your rolling pin.
- Cut with care.
- All you need for a puffy crust is a paring knife and a fork.
- Chill the pastry again before baking.
What is puff pastry?
Puff pastry, also known as pâte feuilletée, is a flaky light pastry made from a laminated dough composed of dough and butter or margarine. The butter/margarine is put inside the dough, making a paton which is repeatedly folded and rolled out before baking.