Smooth and velvety dark chocolate 24cm mousse with a creamy white chocolate centre, on a moist base of Sacher-torte, finished with a rich dark chocolate ganache.
- Defrost in refrigerator overnight in original packaging
- Remove from packaging and defrost at room temperature (see product-specific label) OR
- Cut slices as and when required from a whole frozen gâteau and defrost uncovered at room temperature for approximately 20 minutes. Immediately return the remainder of the gâteau to the freezer in original packaging
- Whether frozen or not, always cut gâteau with a long, sharp knife, dipping in hot water between each stroke
- After defrosting, cover and return left-over defrosted gâteau to the refrigerator
- Consume defrosted gâteau within three days
- ONCE DEFROSTED, DO NOT REFREEZE